For more information, please refer to our customer care page.
The Bitossi family has been producing ceramics in the Montelupo Fiorentino region for centuries, but it was in 1921 that Guido Bitossi founded the Maioliche artistiche Guido Bitossi factory. In the mid-20th century, art director Aldo Londi spearheaded the Italian company’s growth and instigated its landmark collaboration with architect Ettore Sottsass. Since then, Bitossi has created tableware, cutlery and glassware – both in the traditional glazed blue earthenware and in modern, playful designs. Since 2014, it has been an official member of the Registry of Italian Historical Companies.