If you order from eligible countries within the European Union, you can shop your favorite pieces tax-free. This service is currently only available for deliveries to Germany, Austria and Spain.
To qualify for a tax refund, you need to meet the following criteria:
• You must be a non-EU resident
• Your order must be shipped to one of the following countries: Germany, Austria, or Spain
• Your billing address must be located outside the European Union (PO Boxes excluded)
• Your name must be identical on your passport, billing address, and shipping address
• Your name must be clearly indicated as the recipient or under “c/o” (“care of”) on your the shipping address. You can add this information in the “Address Line 2” field on the checkout page
If you are eligible for tax-free shopping, you can opt to receive more information via email on the confirmation page. To do so and receive a Global Blue Tax-Free document, please indicate “Yes, please” on the next page.
You then have 2 business days to send a copy of your passport to email@example.com. Please include your order number in the email.
Once you have received your parcel, please fill out the Global Blue Tax-Free form and obtain a customs stamp from any airport within the EU. To complete this step, you will need the following:
• Your completed Tax-Free form
• Your passport
• The receipts/invoice
• The purchased goods, unused/unworn, in their original packaging and with the price tag.
We advise that you also carry proof of residency outside of the EU if you have an EU passport.
You can then present the completed and stamped form at a Global Blue counter to receive your tax refund.